Mobile & Tablet User Testing
Apply the Finishing Touchs
Usability testing with smartphones, tablets and other mobile device allows us to evaluate the user experience of your website or app on mobile
and tablet devices. Our expert user testing consultants ensure professional and accurate results.
How do we start our user experience partnership? Discover the benefits of user experience and learn more about our
user experience services.
Deliverables from Mobile & Tablet User Testing
We're passionate about mobile user experience and keep up-to-date on the latest trends in mobile interfaces and products. We fully understand iPhone and iPad user requirements, allowing us to provide you with actionable cutting-edge recommendations.
Deliverables from our mobile and tablet user testing include:
- Robust, detailed and prioritized recommendations for mobile interface improvements, often providing a range of different options and creating mock-ups to demonstrate the solution
- An action plan for implementing changes around your precise needs to deliver the best mobile experience possible
- Design recommendations that help you optimize your website or application to be translated for mobile devices and make it easier to use your services on touchscreen devices like the iPhone and iPad
- Improved usability across platforms and operating systems, including web browsers, IOS, Android, Windows etc.
- Increased user experience knowledge because knowledge sharing is at the core of everything we do. Through a close, collaborative approach we
ensure that you learn as much as you can from our expertise throughout the mobile usability testing process
Our work consistently helps our clients meet and exceed their targets. Some of our success stories include:
- Consistent 70% increase in membership for DigitalEve Columbus
- Consistent 50% increase in lead generation for Healing Environments with Feng Shui
- Increased customer satisfaction for InsightETE
- Almost 50% increase in lead generation for Quality Auditing Services
- 500% conversion improvement in sales per week for Tiles With Style
Learn more about our user experience design process.
Our mobile usability tests are designed to ensure that participants can use their mobile phone or tablet in a natural way. The
usability testing process for iPhone, iPad, other mobile phones and other portable devices typically includes the following stages:
- First, we'll work very closely with you to thoroughly plan the mobile
usability testing sessions around your business objectives. We'll precisely define the research objectives, scenarios and who we're going to recruit for the
- Next, we'll recruit participants typical of your target audiences and work with specialist recruiters that can find us any type of person for the
usability testing, no matter how obscure your target market is.
- We'll facilitate the 1-on-1 usability testing sessions, with participants always thinking aloud. Our moderators are expertly trained to ask questions and elicit thoughts in a non-biased and neutral manner.
- We'll review all the findings immediately after the mobile user testing sessions, discussing all the issues and brainstorming a large number of possible solutions.
- Finally, we'll deliver a report and presentation with all deliverables being highly recommendation-driven, easy-to-understand and tangible. How we report back to you depends on what we're testing and your requirements.
The Big Picture
Mobile user testing ensures that your mobile apps and websites are optimized to the needs of your customers and business. For the best results, we always advise our clients to start with us conducting
in-depth insights & user research and developing a
user experience strategy, and then a precise
mobile user experience strategy.
Get in touch with us on 614.432.4913 or
us to discuss your user experience requirements.
If you are considering engaging us, we strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself our
user experience process and blog, familiarize yourself with our user experience services and
benefits. The more you know about us, the more you
will be able to have confidence in our ability to help you achieve your user experience goals.