Websites Suitable for Everyone
Accessibility testing involves measuring the ease with which disabled users can complete common tasks on your website. We're experts in this field and can
ensure that you're meeting accessibility best practices to support your
Deliverables from Accessibility Testing
Our consultants are expertly trained ensuring 100% accurate results and recommendations. Deliverables from accessibility testing include:
- Robust, detailed and prioritized recommendations on how to optimize your website's accessibility, often with a range of options and mock-ups to demonstrate the solution
- An accessibility testing report with clear recommendations for how to
fix your site and improve its accessibility. Recommendations are defined as high, medium and low priority, as appropriate
- Increased accessibility knowledge because knowledge sharing is at the core of everything we do. Through a close, collaborative approach we
ensure that you learn as much as you can from our expertise throughout the accessibility testing process
Accessibility is a multi-disciplinary topic and is essentially a mixture of both user and technical requirements. in addition to our accessibility consulting services, we
also provide both usability and design and development services.
How do we start our user experience partnership? Discover the benefits of user experience and learn more about our
user experience services.
Our work consistently helps our clients meet and exceed their targets. Some of our success stories include:
- Consistent 70% increase in membership for DigitalEve Columbus
- Consistent 50% increase in lead generation for Healing Environments with Feng Shui
- Increased customer satisfaction for InsightETE
- Almost 50% increase in lead generation for Quality Auditing Services
- 500% conversion improvement in sales per week for Tiles With Style
- Before the accessibility testing is carried out we usually conduct an
expert accessibility evaluation of your website. We'll combine the findings from the accessibility evaluation with those of the accessibility testing into the one report.
- We design and prepare tasks for participants so they'll be completing real user journeys on your site. As standard, we run a pilot testing session before launching into the full accessibility testing.
- We then carry out the accessibility testing with users with a range of disabilities - visually impaired (screen reader users), partially sighted (screen magnifier users), dyslexic, learning difficulties, motor impaired, elderly.
- During the accessibility testing, participants are instructed to think aloud at all times. Our accessibility testers are expertly trained to ask questions and elicit thoughts in a non-biased and neutral manner.
- Finally, we analyze and prioritize the findings so you know what the most important aspects are for you to change.
- We can continue to provide an accessibility health check of your website every six months as part of an on-going accessibility evaluation program.
Accessibility is a multi-disciplinary topic and is essentially a mixture of both user and technical requirements.
Learn more about our user experience design process.
The Big Picture
Accessibility is an important aspect of your
user experience strategy as it ensures that your digital platforms are suitable for all customers. Accessibility is an iterative process so it's crucial that your site continues to maintain high standards of accessibility over time as it changes and grows.
Get in touch with us on 614.432.4913 or
email us to discuss your user experience requirements.
If you are considering engaging us, we strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself our
user experience process and
blog, familiarize yourself with our
user experience services and
benefits. The more you know
about us, the more you will be able to have confidence in our ability to help you achieve your user experience goals.