Investing in User Experience
InsightETE created a real-time business process monitoring application. They were looking to enhance the user experience of their customers and strengthen their position in relation to their competitors.
We helped them to deliver an enhanced customer experience, vastly improving how users interact with their services.
InsightETE wanted to optimize their highly complex web application to become more competitive in their market. We helped them achieve this by undertaking a user-centerd redesign of their web application. The main objectives of the project were to:
- Create a dashboard so the user could determine the state of the monitored systems in a glance
- Build on current strengths in processes, people and systems
- Continuously meet or exceed the needs of customers over time with improved user experience
- Ensure the new application delivers against key business goals and user needs
In line with InsightETE's objectives, we carried out a thorough user-centered design (UCD) process to ensure the application fully supported marketing goals, internal targets and user needs. Our UCD process comprised of the following stages:
- Business requirements gathering including stakeholder interviews.
- In-depth user research - Informed by our initial requirements gathering we went on to employ various research techniques (including user interviews) to discover the underlying needs of users.
- Design and structure - Based on our user research, we moved onto producing a series of interactive prototypes.
- User testing - The best prototypes were then brought forward to be user tested before making final changes based on the findings.
Learn more about our user experience design process.
Impact & Results
InsightETE saw huge improvements as our design framework was put into place. Customer satisfaction increased and InsightETE are delivering on their business targets.
Theresa is perhaps one of the most professional and hard-working employees I have ever been associated with. Her commitment to detail and in providing quality documents and presentations is second to none. She always looked out for the best interest of our company and our customers. Theresa is a pleasure to work with and we, along with our customers really appreciated her enthusiasm and positive outlook. Richard C. Wheeless, Former President & CEO, InsightETE Corporation
If you are considering engaging us, we strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself our user experience design process and blog, familiarize yourself with our user experience services and benefits. The more you know about us, the more you will be able to have confidence in our ability to help you achieve your user experience goals.