Target Market & Competitor Analysis
Know the External Forces
Target market and competitor analysis is research into the external factors that affect your business.
By analyzing your target market and competitors from a user experience point-of-view, you'll gain a new perspective on how your brand can attain more customers.
Deliverables from Target Market Analysis
To build a robust user experience strategy that delivers true value to a brand, it's important to understand the external market environment that influences your business and your customers. Target market and competitor analysis delivers:
- A view of best practice in the industry that can be used in the user experience design stage
- An understanding of the market from a user experience point-of-view
- Benchmarking of your brand and user experience performance against your competitors
- Optimized user experience that delivers competitive advantage to make your brand more successful
How do we start our user experience partnership? Discover the benefits of user experience and learn more about our
user experience services.
Our work consistently helps our clients meet and exceed their targets. Some of our success stories include:
- Consistent 70% increase in membership for DigitalEve Columbus
- Consistent 50% increase in lead generation for Healing Environments with Feng Shui
- Increased customer satisfaction for InsightETE
- Almost 50% increase in lead generation for Quality Auditing Services
- 500% conversion improvement in sales per week for Tiles With Style
We work collaboratively with you to build a vision, objectives and action plan for your customer experience.
The result? A user experience strategy that we can take into
user experience design and
usability testing and evaluation, to
ensure that both the vision and the implementation are perfect.
- Target market analysis usually follows a robust business requirements gathering process, where we amalgamate the wealth of industry knowledge you'll have internally.
- We then embark on a process of desk research, with some further internal interviews and knowledge sharing. We'll perform expert benchmarking and analysis of current levels of digital user experience across your platforms.
- Finally, we examine the market place, competitors, potential customers and the external forces changing the environment.
Learn more about our user experience design process.
The Big Picture
By researching and analyzing your target market and competitors, we can develop a successful
user experience strategy for your brand, product or interface. We can then work on
user experience design and
usability testing and evaluation processes to implement perfectly optimized solutions.
Get in touch with us on 614.432.4913 or
email us to discuss your user experience requirements.
If you are considering engaging us, we strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself our
user experience process and
blog, familiarize yourself with our
user experience services and
benefits. The more you know
about us, the more you will be able to have confidence in our ability to help you achieve your user experience goals.